Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

That's so funny, I forgot to laugh!

Guess where we are.....STILL IN THE D*@N HOTEL. I called everyone under the sun involved in this mess and I have been "promised" we can have our place tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up.

On a happier note, Hadley had a super, wonderful, exciting, spectacular first day. I only cried a little when I saw her when she came out of her classroom. She has been talking about it all day. She can't wait to go back tomorrow. She did ask me if she can sleep in a little later though. 6:00 is killing her. It will better when we are in our own place and don't have to drive the extra 15-20 minutes. I told her she could sleep until 7 the day after tomorrow. This has been a real challenge in our family considering 10 is a good time for everyone to wake up. We fall asleep so fast lately. My poor picked on little family.

I really hope my next "story" will be from a real home. Wish us luck.

P.S. I never thought I would say this but I really, REALLY, really miss Moscow. Gosh! I must not like it here very much.

2 comments:

carol said...

oh my gosh. oh my gosh. oh my gosh!!!! RACHEL!!!! I have so many questions. how do you know tom and jess? Why are you in Arizona? Why do they have stupid all day kindergarten? I will have to read your whole blog to get my answers. Your kids are so cute. they look just like you! i am so excited you commented on my thing. YAY! I hope you come in december. I can't wait to hear if you get a boy or a girl!
and yeah, about the corn....we're regular. real regular. :)

Erika and Jason said...

Just remember to love where you are at because like I told you, you will miss it there too. I am going to miss you in Moscow!