Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I probably should add...

I need to clear something up, not ALL of Bear Lake was awful, aside from seeing my family I havn't seen in over a year,i(it was soo good to see them) we were laying in bed that first night and we heard my cousin's husband yell, "I Love My Wife". My first reaction was to laugh then I thought, "What if they are um, you know 'messing around' and that is what he says?" Then I was sorta embarassed but he yelled it again and we realized he was just being Beau. A few minutes later I had asked Jamie to get me something ( I can't remember exactally what I asked him) and he yelled, "I Tollerate My Wife!" I thought Maggie and Beau were going to lose it. They told everyone the next day and it has kida become the family joke. So if you ever hear us scream, "I tollerate......", you'll know why.

No comments: