Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just another update.

I've had a few comments about the baby, here is what I know. It is human. It has a heart and a spine and looks healthy. I was supposed to find out this week but with the move and everything, I still am looking for a doctor. Hopefully things will get better this week and I can find out soon. Wish us luck. (And pray for a boy (though I would be just as happy with all girls my poor hubby is in Hormone City))!

1 comment:

Katyanne said...

Im predicting they say its a boy but it comes out another girl :) that would be hilarious!!!!! until you go home and you wonder what your gonna do with all the boy stuff you got. I wish for a girl at this point because you have so much girl stuff. A boy with 3 older sisters is just going to end up a little femmie (IE STEP BY STEP)