Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Best friend gone for 8 hours a day.

Hadley's Official First Day Of School.

Today, I lost my best friend. I dropped her off at school and won't see her again until 2:15. How do moms do this? I thought it would be kind of easy, but it was almost impossible to leave her. Down here they don't go half days like to rest of the counrty does, Kindergarten is ALL DAY. That is pretty rough on a mom who thought, "I'll just look at it as if she went to a friends house to play for a couple hours" Nope, not in this God Forsaken Land some poeople call Tucon, where everything they do is completly messed up and backwards. She was so excited to go, she gave me a kiss good-bye and ran off to her classs smiling and laughing as I ran off to my car crying and sobbing. When did my baby grow up? Is it wrong to just keep her home and teach her what I know? I want so bad to just keep my girls under my wing for the rest of their lives. Now I know how my mom felt. I am counting down the minutes until I can go get her and make sure she had a great day. Maybe we can go out and do something fun after school. I know the time will come when I will be counting down the minutes until school starts but for now it is totally the other way around.



View into the tiny kitchen
View into the tiny living room. Where are we going to put everyting? Thank heaven for our 2 garages.
On another note. We are supposed to be getting POWER TODAY. I can't wait to get into my place (a week later than we expected). I'm going to spend all day and night unpacking. I'm so excited. it has been since May 1st that we had our own place. I think it's about time. I need to get packed up to leave this Hotel/temp. home. I'll let everyone know how the unpacking goes.

3 comments:

The Hammon Clan said...

So... looking at those pictures, I have to say... I am soo glad we didn't try to stuff us all in there!!! I am sorry we weren't there to help, but holy crap that is tiny!!!

Jill W said...

Awww, that's sad! Can't they just stay babies forever?

Erika and Jason said...

I hope that you were able to survive her first day of school. I hope the you are enjoying your new place.