Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Sunday, January 11, 2009

No Baby

Just a quick little update.. We have been back from our trip to Idaho for a week now and we still don't have a baby. I just want everyone to know how nice it was to be home in the snow for the holidays. We got dumped on a couple of times while there. On our way home we realized we could have just gone 4 hours north and had 5x's the snow. On our way home we drove through Flagstaff and I woke up to Jamie almost sliding into the guardrail at 25 miles an hour. The road were so bad, we got down to 15 MPH, I was freaking out so much I had constant contractions until Phoenix. I was sure I would deliver on the side of the highway at 4 in the morning and the roads were so bad nobody could get to us. All that didn't ease my tention at all either. My mom will be here Thursday night and we go in Friday to be started. Hopefully I , and Gabe, can hold out that long. I'm really starting to freak out. 5 days and we will have our little Gabe, are we ready??? NOPE! Also, I can no longer say I have been changing diapers for over 6 years non- stop. Lauren has been in panties for 3 days now. She did wear a pull-up to church but I get a week off from changing diapers until Gabe arrives. She tells us everytime she has to go potty, sometimes she is half finished before we get to the potty but she is recognizing it. I just decided to go straight to panties and not give her an option. It's working. I have yet to venture out into public with her, we may do pull-ups then as well just to be on the safe side. So now everyone knows the latest. Sorry it isn't much! Also, Congrats to Julie, we are hoping for a sister for Cutter!!!

3 comments:

cressfamily said...

Glad to hear that you made it back okay. Let us know when Gabe gets here.

carol said...

i'm glad you made it! but i did hope for an Idaho baby. Oh well, maybe next time. :)

Katyanne said...

you still have 10 days left! whats with all the drama :)