Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Monday, December 29, 2008

Aaahhhh, Idaho! Caution Photo overload!!

Greetings From Idaho!!!! First I'd like to start off with the picture from our Christmas Card. The caption on it was "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!" This was taken (obviously) in Arizona
The night we got to Idaho my sister Sara, Brad, and Eli came over to decorate the tree.
Here is Avery putting up the candy canes.
My mom and Eli. I can't believe how big he got in 4 months.

All of the grandkids on my side (At least for a tiny bit longer)
The girls all prettied up in their Christmas Dresses.
The next day my sister came over and we baked all day. This is Avery's finished and partly eaten cookie.

Hadley frosting her cookie.
Lulu just making a mess with the frosting.
Hadley got tired of baking and went to play in the snow.We are so thankful to have snow to play in. The kids have had a blast. We are going to miss it like crazy when we go but at least we will have dry roads and people don't park like idiots at our malls. Though we will still have dumb drivers there too.
Christmas morning. The look on Avery's face is priceless. The funny thing is they flipped over their babies in their cradles and they were with me when I bought them, they even picked them out and carried them to the car. Hadley just kept saying, "Santa is real!". Oh! To be young and naive again...
A few days before we left to come to Idaho we were in the mall and Avery saw Santa, I asked her if she wanted to go sit on his lap. She told me she didn't know what she wanted to ask him for, so I told her a few of the things she had told me she wanted. She just looked at me like I was crazy and said, "I guess I'll just ask him for a candy cane!" So that was one of the things Grama & Papa got her. Who would have thought a box of candy canes would make a little girl so happy. This might be one of our new traditions for her.
Lauren got a "Tinker Bella" dress up and she was a fairy for quite a while.After all these festivities we went to Jamie's parent where we made a haul but for some reason we didn't take any pictures over there. We had a really nice and relaxing Christmas. I hope everyone had a great one too. I'm glad it's over but now we have to pack it all up to take it home with us.
Then yesterday, Jamie took the 2 older girls to the Robbins to play with Gwen and so Jamie could play with Daniel and go hunting. Here is a picture of Daniel posing for Jamie.
Gavin playin with the girls. Poor Gavin, we need Gabe to come so he can have a buddy.
All the girls snuggled up at the Robbins'. I love Gwen's blanket Cass!
We have had such a wonderful vacation. It has been so fun spending time with family. We haven't seen many friends due to the fact everyone has been so busy lately. We are hoping to make it to the hospital by Wednesday night at least to be checked, considering I was at a 3 on Saturday. How nice would it be to have all 4 of my babies born in the same hospital? I think it would be great. We will keep you posted. We wish you all the best in the New Year!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Rachel

The kids look like they are having so much fun. The last two days we have been enjoying our 70 degree weather. I guess we have been in Arizona to long it just seems normal now. We miss you guys. Hope you don't have that baby on the way home. Hope to see you Sunday.