Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Friday, October 3, 2008

HAIR!!

So as many of you know, our little Lauren was born completly bald. We never thought we would see the day her hair grew, well 27 months later, she looks like a little girl. Here is a picture of her last December(Bald)and the rest are from the other day and today (Not so Bald). I love having another head of hair to play with. I will admit, coming up with new ideas is not so fun with her so I try them out on Hadley and Avery first, she is not very patient. She does love "2 poy taios" we call them pig tails, she is talking like crazy, growing like crazy and being just plain crazy. She talks to and "kisses" her baby bruder every night, all the girls give us hugs and kisses after prayers but now they give them to my belly too. Lulu gets to stay up a little later than her sisters so she really gets to spend some quality time with my belly. I suppose this post is pretty much all about her because I used to have this little baby girl but she is growing so fast, she can't wait to be a big sister. All the girls really want shirts announcing they are big sisters. This is what I'm thinking; for Lulu- I'm a BIG sister, for Avery- I'm a BIGGER sister, for Hadley- I'm the BIGGEST sister. Now I just need to shop around and find the cheapest print shop. So I suppose that is my update on our not so bald, not so little, not so baby. Stay tuned for my next post all about someone else. I'll call these my spot light posts!






5 comments:

cressfamily said...

At least she lets you do her hair. Tae never lets me do hers anymore, Jae hates hers even being combed and then Kae wants it done but doesn't have a lot due to her bro. As far as the shirts cute idaea. I did something like that but I just used my computer and bought the iron on tranfer paper and put them on T- shirts alot cheaper then a print shop.

Jill W said...

She sure does have hair! She is such a darling little girl. I love your idea about the t-shirts!

Angela said...

The hair makes her look so much older! The shirt idea is cute - I'll have to do something like that too.

Camile said...

p.s. You are probably wondering who that last comment was from - me. I was using my sisters computer.

Erika and Jason said...

Wow I can't believe how much hair she has now. It looks like she is getting so big. I wish I could see her now. The shirts would be a really cute thing to do.