Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So here we go.. Yesterday all the girls had to go get their flu shots and we promised them that if they were brave we would get them a treat. Hadley freaked (due to the 6 painful shots she got a month ago), Avery didn't even flinch, and Lauren let out a little moan. They did pretty well. There is a CVS drugstore next to the doctor's office so we went there. They all picked out a large mini M&M treat. On the way back to the car, Hadley freaked out a little and told me she dropped it. I was thinking her M&M bottle thing, I thought it had rolled under the car. Jamie came around the car with her tooth. I didn't even know it was loose and I check a lot. Apparently she was trying to get her candy open. She bled like crazy. She was really worried she would not get a new tooth until this morning while she was staring at her new gap she saw the new tooth. Life is worth living now. Now the tooth next to it is getting a little loose. When I woke her up this morning she was excited to see what the Tooth Fairy had brought her. "Mom, I need to check under my pillow and see is she brought me 2 nickles and 2 pennies." She was really surprised to see a doller bill. I told her we used to get a quarter. She informed me the Arizona Tooth Fairy is a little richer and gives $1. I wonder what the Tooth Fairy from the other states pay? All I do is stare at her gap. It is so cute, she looks so grown up. Where did my baby go?





I feel a spotlight coming on... Hadley has always been my baby, my tender heart, my mini mommy. She is such a big help. She can always make her sisters happy when they are upset. She is such a smart girl. She comes home everyday and teaches her sisters what she learned that day. She gets along with everyone. Her grades are amazing (something she clearly has picked up from her daddy). Her teacher tells me all the time she wishes she had 20 Hadleys. I do too. Now don't get me wrong, she is not all prefect, she does have an attitude like none other. When I ask her why she is being this way, she tells me she wants to be a teenager. I suppose it's just practice, and preparation of whats to come. I'm scared! I love my little Hadley and so glad she is my first born. I hope we can be close forever even through those scary teenage years!

5 comments:

cressfamily said...

She looks so cute. I remember when my older 2 lost thoses teeth, it always makes them look so grown up. And by the way The Idaho Tooth Fairy pays a $1 here too, well at least at our house he does.

Katyanne said...

awwww!!! how nice.

Brandy said...

Your girls are so big! I can't believe that when we moved your baby was actually a BABY! The tooth fairy that comes to our house pays a dollar.. unless the poor kid gets to close to his brother in the swing and gets kicked in the teeth, knocking out a baby tooth that isn't loose.. she doubled the payout on that one!
I'm jealous you will have a warm winter! I like winter - I just hate that its cold for SO long! Congrats on the upcoming boy!! :o)

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big so fast! Sometimes I wish they could just stay little. How's the pregnancy?

The Sommer Family said...

So how are you feeling? Any different with a boy? This little boy is going to be so spoiled by his sisters. Hadley is adorable. She is growing up! Are you guys coming home for christmas?