Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Arizona State Fair-n-stuff





It has been a while.... Last week we took the girls up to Phoenix to the State Fair. It was there that I realized that no matter where you are, county or state, big or little, every fair is the same. I really enjoyed it. It was just what I needed to continue the climb over this mountain of "Lack of Fall, Depression". Instead of eating there though we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. It was such a fun day. The pictures are pretty self explanatory,(in no particular order) Lauren and a pig, The big girls on a ride, Hadley and Jamie after the pirate ride, and there was a petting zoo with the neatest animals including a giraffe you could have pet if he were more friendly.

Hadley had last week off from school for Fall Break (it's like Spring Break but in the "fall"). We went to the mall and played on the playground, the fair, and just pretty much took it easy. We had a wonderful week. This weekend is Homecoming so I hear we are going to a tailgate party with the AG department. I've tried to do something fun with the girls every weekend to make our stay here a little more tollerable. So far it's working.

I and the girls (Jamie too!!) are so looking forward to Grama & Papa coming to visit in a few weeks we even made a paper chain to count down the days. The girls talk about them everyday. There is a huge part of me that wish we could just go there for Thanksgiving but with 2 people in school now, that isn't really possible. We are praying everything will go well with me and the baby so we can travel for Christmas. Pray for us!!!

Other than those few things our lives have been pretty slow. I do have a fun post for tomorrow but the pictures didn't turn out very well, I will take more in the morning and put up another post tomorrow. Stay tuned....

No comments: