Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jamison D. Allen

I suppose I've been tagged Here is a few things about my hubby!

1. Where did you meet? We were set up on a blind date in High School but it only lasted 4 months, he was my first love so he always stayed on my mind. A bunch of years later, he ran into my mom at the fireworks,(He was supposed to be married by then but it didn't work out) he told my mom he wanted to call me but I was on my mission, she gave him my address and he wrote me the next day, I came home early for surgery, he came home for Christmas break from U of I, we went to the cabin with my family, and the rest is history.

2. How long did you date before you were married? Aside from the 4 months in HS, we dated about 5 months, (He was 10 hours away) got engaged in June, and married in October. You do the math, 10 months?

3. How long have you been married? on the 26th it will be 7 years!!! Man time flies!

4. What does he do that surprises you? He carried on a conversation, any of you who know him, know he is not much of a talker. He does do the dishes when they need to be done, too.


5. What is your favorite feature of his? All of it. He thinks he's getting fat but I think it's perfect, I'm not into the whole ripped look.

6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is so smart, you should see the stuff he studies?!?!?, he is very, very patient with me and the kids, he is organized, he is hillarious, oh can I pick more than one? well, I did.

7. Does he have a Nickname for you? No

8. What is his favorite color? Blue

9. What is his Favorite food? If it comes froma an animal, he loved it. He loves spending time in the meat department while I get the groceries and pick out odd meats and trying them.

10. What is his favorite sport? FOOTBALL. That's all he wants our boy to play.

11. When and where was your first kiss? On his parent's doorstep in 1996, it took him forever so I kissed him first.

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Right now, we have no friends in Tucson, we just have each other so we go exploring the city and surrounding towns, he also LOVES shopping with me for his son. ONLY FOR HIS SON. He normally hates shopping.

13. Do you have any Children? 3 and 1/2. Hadley(6), Avery(4), Lauren (Lulu)(2), and boy without a name (6 months in utero)

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can organize stuff to the point that you will never find it again, he can also sing really well, if you can get him to.

15. How old is he? 30

16. Who said I love you first? I think it was just kinda assumed we both loved each other, I have no idea who said it first.

17. What is his favorite type of music? You name it, butt rock, indie, comedy, classical, I know once upon a time They Might Be Giants was his favorite band, underground stuff, a lot of people nobody has ever heard of.

18. What do you admire most about him? He is the best dassy! His favorite thing to do is wrestle the girls and play around with them, if he just wouldn't do it every night before bed time.

19. Do you think he will read this? Yep, He is as addicted to blogging as I am.

Now I tag: Cass, Wendy, and Chele

No comments: