Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

my ever growing belly

Funny story, I thought my belly was really growing until I went to buy a new bra today and the girls asked how far along, I am and I told her I will be officially 5 months tomorrow, her eyes got huge and she told me she would have guessed 6 and a half or even 7 months along, I'm telling you, I'M HUGE!! I should have been offended but, it's the truth.

This is my view sitting down and the one below this is my view standing up. Do you think I look only 5 months? When Jamie gets home I'll have him take a picture of a side view and post that too, and you can tell me what you think. Remember it is really hard to offend me. I know I look huge!

2 comments:

carol said...

uh-oh. what does it mean if that's how i look after i eat a lot at dinner, and i'm not pregnant? I would have to see the whole profile to really judge, but with those pics, you just look like me after Bajios.

Anonymous said...

I am missing the whole thing! I hope hope hope HOPE that you can come home for Christmas so I can talk to him and poke him and convince him to come early!
Miss you all!