Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Monday, December 15, 2008

50 Things

50 things you didn't know about me until you read this...
1.What color is your tooth brush? Light green and White
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Mailing a package to Virginia
3. What is your favorite candy bar? Whatchmacallit
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? No
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? Are you Okay?
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? Anything Blue Bell
7. What is the last thing you had to drink? Milk in my cereal this morning
8. What are you wearing right now? Maternity Pants and Maternity Shirt
9. What was the last thing you ate? 2 Granola bars
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? It's only Monday give me time
11. When was the last time you ran? Well, I run errands everyday
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? Erika Allred
13. Do you take vitamins daily? No I can't ever remember them
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? Pretty much
15. Do you have a tan? You wold think I do living in Arizona but I'm whiter than I was iliving in Idaho
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? NEVER
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? Not a soda drinker
18. What does your last text message say? I don't believe in texting
19. Are you someones best friend? I'd like to think so
20. What are you doing tomorrow? Packing and traveling
21. Where is your dad? I bet he is at home
22. Look to your left, what do you see? A dirty dining area and kitchen
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? I really don't have a favorite just as long as they are flip flops
24. Do you use chap stick? Yes I sure do
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? Free time???? What is free time?
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Usually drive thru
27.Do you have a dog? I wish
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? Probably my hubby
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? The primary president
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? yep, we leave tomorrow night for Idaho
31. Do you dye your hair? Yes
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Yes
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Kinda, my whole family pitches in
34. Are you jealous of anyone? My friend Jenny, she knows why
35. Do you love anyone? Sure do
36. Do any of your friends have children? Almost all of them do
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? I just answered the phone, so yep
38. Do you like cats? Yes
39. Have you ever been to six flags? No
40. How did you get your worse scar? I fell and slit my wrist also I ave stretch marks from my chest to my knees
41. What is your favorite smell? Fresh clean new babies
42. What is the last DVD you watched? I can't remember probably something with the kiddos
43. Have you ever been to Disney world? No
44. What is your favorite number? 45, I have no Idea why I just like it
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? Nope
46. Have you ever waited tables? Kinda I worked at Pappa Kelsey's
47. Where did you have your first kiss? Oh my gosh, it has been so long ago, I have no idea but my first kiss with my husband when we were dating the first time was on his parent's front porch
48. What should you be doing? Cleaning and Packing
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? You have no idea
50. Who do you want to tag? Everyone of my friends on my list

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! How did you have time to do that? That's awesome rachel. I feel like I know you even better. have a merry christmas!