Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Friday, April 3, 2009

Well, I guess he can work for Willy Wonka


Show me a mountain of breastmilk that I can't consume, and I will show you how poorly you have judged the capacity of my belly.


Gabriel . . . is fat. The boy is only 11 weeks along and is already blown past the 16 lb mark. According to medical journals, he's got a big head and short legs. Right now, he wears 6-9 month tops and 0-3 month bottoms. Oh crap! He's an Oompa Loompa.
My parents shoved me in this baby seat to laugh at me. Go ahead people. I'll be mixing your chocolate soon enough, and I'll be deciding what's considered an "ingredient".

Aunt Becki sent Avery a coloring kit for her birthday and she decided to share with her sisters (Enter a choir of angels singing the Hallelujah chorus. Her dad enters in the joyous singing but is quickly smacked across the head by a rogue harp.). Thank you, Becki, for bringing peace among the girls for at least an hour or two.

In fifteen seconds, we'll all be yelling at each other.

3 comments:

Jill W said...

Oh my goodness! What a big boy! He's already 1/2 the size of my overweight 30-pound 1-year-old!

Camile said...

He is definitely chubby - but doesn't it make you proud?

I can totally relate to the fighting between sisters - (for more on this you can check out my latest post). I'm glad they played well for 15 seconds! ;)

p.s. Did you get an invite to my blog? If not you can e-mail me at aparson@vandals.uidaho.edu

Ryan and Krystal said...

Wow Rach! He is huge! How do you carry him around? I think he looks like Ben in that top picture...what do you think?

And...by the way...I love lunch ladies! :)