Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Saturday, October 9, 2010

You are not going to believe it, It's a new blog post!

Wow! It sure has been a long time. Here is a quick run down...
The kids and I went to Idaho for the summer. Right after we got there I threw a shower for my little sister and about 2 weeks later she had the cutest baby girl, Addison Maxine Cole (her middle name was our Grama Sommer's name, what a sweet sentiment) So, Addie, whom I adore, was born the first part of June. Then Lauren turned 4 and once again, I was sick for her birthday so to make it up to her, we went to Chuck E. Cheeses while we were in Utah. My best friend lives just outside of Layton so we spent a lot of time down there too.
While in Idaho, we did a lot of hanging out with friends and family. My parents took us camping to a fun little hot springs, I played at my sister's with her 2 munchkins a lot. Oh boy how I miss those babies! Oh and my sister too! We hit our usual, Bear Lake with all the fam. We missed Jamie a lot though. Poor guy had to stay in AZ to work. We missed his birthday with him and Father's Day. I felt bad but it is our last summer in school so it won't have to happen again.
We went with my parents to Utah to go to the zoo and do some shopping. Mom and Dad drove their car and met me at my friend's house. I was almost there when my car started acting like it had a flat tire, I pulled off at the exit to check it and saw nothing wrong. When my dad got there he saw nothing wrong and suggested I have it aligned. Apparently I had a tire about ready to explode, it was bulging, I got a new tire and was on my merry way. The next day on the way back to Idaho (dad had taken the girls already so it was just Mom and Gabe with me) my tire blew. Luckily I only heard a loud boom, saw stuff flying and was safely able to pull off to the side of the road. The tire ripped up the side of my car and my mirror. We had to have my dad drive back down, about 25 miles south of Pocatello, to get us. I had it checked out and found it would cost more to fix it, so we ended up getting a "new" older, van. We have been having troubles with this one but my friend's dad is a mechanic so he is helping us out. Thank you Becky!!
We came back to AZ the end of July and tried to surprise Jamie a week early but somehow he knew we were coming. The girls started school the beginning of August. Hadley is in 2nd grade, Avery is in 1st and Lauren is in preschool. I love having all 3 girls gone, it's only for a couple hours a day but it is nice to have that 1 on 1 time with the little dude. Hadley turned 8 September 13th. My parents flew down to surprise her. It was so cute, she kept saying, "is this real?", "am I dreaming?" She was so excited! She can't wait to be baptized. We are doing it when we go back to Idaho for Christmas. She tells everyone about it.
I just went to Parent Teacher Conferences and Hadley is doing pretty well, better than I thought! She just needs to read more and practice her math. Avery on the other hand has her dad's learning skills. She is meeting end of year expectations, and is only 2 levels behind Hadley in reading. I am so proud of her. Her teacher says if she could have all Averys she (her teacher) would not be needed. Clearly she does not take after her momma! Lulu is LOVING preschool. She wasn't too keen on it at first but it has grown on her and she hates Fridays cause she doesn't have school. Gabe is happy just, being! He is your typical toddler boy. Man, he is a handful. Glad I only have 1 boy. I love that kid so much. I love our alone time together, even if it's short and he naps through most of it, maybe that's why I love it so much!!!!!
I just celebrated my 30th birthday (for the 3rd time). That's all I want to say about that. Jamie is in his LAST YEAR of school. I can see the light at the end of that tunnel getting brighter and brighter! He is working non stop on labs and research and feeding cows. We rarely see him. We miss him but we know it is for the best. As my sweet grama would always say, "This too shall pass"! He is doing so well, I am so proud of him. He is such a great example to our children. So hard working. I love that guy!
Jamie has sent in a few applications around the country, now it's just the waiting game. I'm praying for either Wyoming or Washington. Please feel free to pray with me!!!!
We are looking forward to my parents coming down for Turkey Day again this year. Then heading up to Idaho for Christmas. Then we get to start the nasty process of packing. I'm hoping we can make it down to Mexico a couple more times before we move away. I really need to post pictures but I hate how blogger loads them so if you want to see the kids and such, feel free to check out my Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=612142768 I'm pretty sure my pictures are public.
So, that is our life that last 5 months. Maybe in 5 more months I will post again. Maybe, just maybe I'll post before then! We'll see!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Web Design Bangalore said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors

Unknown said...

I like your blog and I think you will like mine. So vist me at
www.ahsanmuhammad.blogspot.com
If you want to read good jokes.

http://essaywriter.org/ said...

Blogs are so interactive where we get lots of informative on any topics...... nice job keep it up !!

essay said...

very beautiful!

mohsin said...

A very well-written post nice style

boomboom said...

Thank you for your wonderful blog, and I hope to join us in:
free dating sites

Beats By Dre Sale said...

The best earbuds nonetheless means spectacular presence, was acceptable to please people might be a lot more tense purposeful wishes? Essentially, probably which wonder seem Typically Openings earbuds at first, it needs to have Beats By Dre UK bears about the long-awaitedanswer. "Love gemstones shining rips the graceful transparent the very best presentation related to exceptional reasonable The new year most recent headset Diamond Cry As a outstanding tunes Machine along with JYP Event author Grab please make sure to Zhenrong deliver trendsetting earbuds products and solutions on the market, more streamlined brand-new understanding type people with significant sound quality Beats By Dre SOLO HD UK along with tone, simultaneously belongs to the new beloved of the most of the favorite songs along with model enthusiasts.

Monte said...

Where in Mexico do you travel? I live in Tucson, AZ so I find that interesting that someone out there is not afraid of Mexico! :) Your family sounds great. Hope baby Addison is growing up fast and well! I've always liked that name. I can see you haven't been on in a while, but Blogger has introduced me to your blog. :)

Jack Richard said...

nice experience..!

Unknown said...

For all kinds of Cricket Enquiries


http://www.cricandcric.com/Cricket-News/1788/Cricket-Live-Score.html

cricinfo, cricinfo,