Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Sunday, December 6, 2009

November 2009


My parents came down for Turkey Day. We had so much fun with them and time went too fast. I wish they would have stayed longer. We really haven't done anything too exciting in quite some time, we are pretty boring. I did get new, nice sheets and a new car stereo this week. Sad when that is a highlight in your life! My favorite, really nice, rather expensive, sheets tore, (they were used a lot) and my car stereo has been out since the first of August. I can't imagine driving 19 hours with 4 kids and no radio. Yes, we are heading to IF for Christmas. (Nice transition, huh?!?) We can't wait to see all our family and friends and FINALLY meet our niece, she will be almost 5 months old when we see her and we are excited to see Daniel and Cass and the kids and snuggle their new baby!
Gabe did cut another tooth Friday night, this makes 7 now. And speaking of teeth, Hadley's 2 front teeth are loose and one is really loose it will probably come out tomorrow. I hope they are both out in time forChristmas Eve so she can sing, "All I want for Christmas is My 2 Front Teeth" I know it's
cliché but how cute would that be? Thanks to all of you who have been patient in waiting for our update. Can't wait to see everyone in a couple weeks!!!!!

Sorry for all the pictures. Here is what we have been doing the last little while. Enjoy!!Jamie, Gabe, and Hadley at UofA's homecoming festivities.


The girls waiting for the Homecoming parade.


Gabe loves pickles even if they are as big as he is.
Don't worry that razor has no top to it.
This kid loves being outside
Swimming in November

It was a little cool in and out of the pool, for us wimps anyway!
I think Grama likes this boy. What do you think?
Gabe fell asleep with one of Jamie's old cars in his hand. It was too cute NOT to take a picture.
We went to Golden Corral for Thanksgiving. It was packed and really different but dad had a great point, Clean up was a breeze. We still came home and cooked a turkey breast so we could have leftover turkey sandwiches.
He was pretty happy to be eating buffet food. I don't think he ate any turkey. Maybe that's why he was so happy!

Papa and one of his favorite girls
Grama and one of her favorite girls



We tried getting family pictures. Mine didn't turn out so well, I hope dad's camera took better pictures.
I do kinda like this one!
Grama and all her favorite girls
Look at him in that cute hat. He hated it. It's so cute on him he wears it a lot.

4 comments:

~Jenny said...

How fun to see updated pictures of you all! It's great to see pictures of your mom too. Your kids look so much older just from the last time I saw them. I miss Gabe. I want to see him moving around and doing things...and eating pickles! How cute is that! Miss you guys a lot. ~Jenny

Mickie Ann said...

I didn't know you blog... what fun!! I'll connect you to mine. Your kids are adorable. Loved the matching dresses on the girls!! (reminds me of me & my sisters) Enjoy the sun!! We'll enjoy the snow for you!!!

AnnMarie said...

Your family is SO adorable! That is the first pictur I've seen of you in Forever! You guys look GREAT!

AnnMarie said...

Is that Mickie T that commented?! I need to get connected to her, can you send her my email address if it is? Thanks Rachel