Earn fun rewards. Click here!

Search & Win

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Funny, Just when I think there is really nothing to blog about...

Here is a cute picture of our fattness. At his 4 month checkup a couple weeks ago he was 20.14. 99% for weight. 90% for head and height. Big boy! He officially is too big for the infant seat so I had to go get him a convertable seat. Shopping is so fun without the infant seat when your baby can't even sit up yet.





















Hadley's class went to the zoo and I tagged along with my other little ones in tow. She is really not too sure about being this close to a peacock.



Hadley's school did a performance and displayed their art. Here she is "singing," "De Colores"













I could not help but take this one of Gabe relaxin'



























I put Lulu's hair up in curlers. Well, it didn't really take so I used my 1/4" barrel curling iron. She was so good and patient. The sad part is, she looked so pretty and all we did was go to the ghetto grocery store.















Here is Hadley's class singing for us moms. Only a couple of us came to celebrate their last day of Kindergarten with them.














My big girl's last day.















Hadley and Mrs. Tang. I hope Avery get's her next year. We miss her already.


















Hadley and Jeadyn and Breadyn. I still can't tell these 2 apart.
















We have this couch my parents gave to us. It has been through a lot but it still stands up for us. I figured out if we keep feeding it fat babies it will hold up forever. I gotta agree with the couch, he is so *YUMMY* !!!





























So a few night ago when I couldn't sleep, (no surprise there, after all it's 4:49 am and I'm still up, whole other story in itself) I walked into the kitchen and felt like I had a hair or something on my leg (I have been losing a ton of hair lately, whole OTHER story in and of ITSELF), so I bent down to brush it off and this is what I saw flying across the floor...
































Now, mind you that I'm really not afraid of spiders but when they can be deadly and my kids are sleeping on the Living Room floor just feet away I flipped. I threw a jar over it to trap it, then I somehow scooped it up into a bowl, put the lid on it and went and woke up Jamie. He kinda freaked. Funny thing is, I was just finally getting tired enough to go to bed. I was getting an ice water to take to bed when all this happened. So, I really didn't sleep. I put that bowl inside of another bowl and just stared and swore at it. I researched black widows for pretty much the rest of the night/morning. I called the property managers and they had someone out here Monday. I put the spider, still inside the 2 containers, out in the garage, I wanted it to suffer like I did when I had no sleep. As of Monday she was still alive. Luckly she was not on me long enough to bite me, I had just walked into her web she had made all over my kitchen in just a couple hours time. The exterminator told me to look for her egg sack, 'tis breadin' season! GREAT!



Hhmm, I guess stuff has happened in our house. Stayed tuned... Lauren's 3rd Birthday is the 9th and my parents are coming down on the 15th to drive back up to Idaho with me on the 17th. (Jamie is flying to Denver for a conference, then over to Idaho for a couple weeks then has to go back to Tucson all alone. I'm sure he is so sad about it!! I could do the drive myself but last time with 4 kids, because Gabe was nursing and diaper changes, it took 19 hours. NO THANK YOU!) There will be Jamie's 31st Birthday (6-16), family, friends, Father's Day, maybe Jamie and I could go to the temple and even on a date, friends, Bear Lake, hunting (for Jamie), 4th of July, back to school shopping, family from Virginia, a BBQ here and there, family from California, lunch with friends, Bear Lake, more family, and a wedding.. Wow, all in a month and a half's time. So much for Vacation. The girls start school Aug. 6th. So we gotta hurry back after the wedding. Grrrr.
I just realized there is nothing about Avery in here, real fast, Hadley is tkinda eaching her how to read, she is reading a lot of the little books Hadley brought home from school and is very curious about wordsand sounding them out and addition. She's getting a nice jump start on Kindergarten. More about her next time too! Thanks for hanging in there!

3 comments:

cressfamily said...

I would have freaked if that thing would have been on me. Not to fond of spiders. Anyway when ya get back here give us a call hopefully you can squeeze a visit in. Jason would love to hang out with Jaime.

Jill W said...

Gabe is so so cute! I feel your pain. Lilybeth is over 15 months now, over 30 pounds, and still not walking by herself, although she's getting more comfortable with holding my hands and walking. Just wait!

P.S. Father's Day?! I forgot!

Erika and Jason said...

Wow it sounds like you have been really busy! Did you see that we are having a boy? I think you should come all the way up to Moscow!:) it would be really fun to see you.